Well so i was already working in the new engine but now it was urgent because no engine to drive around
Just look at this!!!!!
While i was waiting for some pieces , there was another details to work..
The black thing is from the original engine but it´s too big and uggly so i tried this:
All in one:
Here is a T1 polie but i made an adaptor to use it in my engine. It´s lighter and looks much better.
More things arrived:
While i was taking care for other details:
TMI door panels:
I don´t like the original door handle so i made a new ones in leather
It´s time for the very hard work, in this engine there is different typs of pieces because we use pieces from T1 and T4 engine.Isn´t bad because they are much cheaper.
Here i used a T1 manifolds, but it was necessary to make it stronger because the ports are much bigger:
Here the size of the ports before :
A lot to take off:
The weather was terrible so i couldn´t work in the car but some goodies arrived: